Fall Youth Soccer league 2023
Registration open May 1st for fall 2023 season:
- Registration deadline: July 17th
- Tentative start date for practices: July 29th
- Games begin August 19th
- Eight-game season
$60 per player U6 Division
$70 per player U7 and U8 Division
$80 per player U9, U10, and U11-U13 Division
U6, U7, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13
*Divisions may be combined based on league registration numbers. All divisions are offered as coed.
*Age cutoff is based on birth year. Please view the chart below to know which division your child would fall.
- U6, U7, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13
- All divisions offered are coed, registration is kept separate
- Divisions may be combined based on registration numbers
- What division your child falls in is based off birth year. See chart below
Age Divisions by Birth Year
- Birth Year and season matrix is based on us USSA and Missouri Youth Soccer Association Standard 23-24. www.missourisoccer.org
Pre-formed teams are not accepted through Blue Springs Parks & Recreation Youth Sports Leagues. Coaches are allowed to freeze four players per season (this is two players for head coach, two for assistant as this is indicated on coach request form). This is in order to keep the league fair and recreational for all of those participating. Parents are allowed to request one mutual friend when signing up, this mutual friend must be reciprocated by the other parent for the two children to be placed on the same team.
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHEr: