Initial Appointment: 8/05
Initial Appointment: 5/07
Jackson County Public Works
Ferd E. Nieman
- The TIF Commission has a total of eleven members.
- The Mayor appoints six members
- Two representatives from Blue Springs School District
- One representative from Jackson County Water District
- One representative from CJC Fire Protection District
- One representative from Jackson County
- Members' terms coincide with the length of time a redevelopment project, plan or designation of a development area that is considered for approval by the Commission.
- Established pursuant of Missouri Revised Statutes Section 99.820.2
Held on an as needed basis dependent upon project applications.
Assistant City Administrator