How do I become more involved with the City?

The City of Blue Springs has a number of advisory boards and commissions comprised of volunteers from within the community who serve without compensation. 

Generally, these boards and commissions make recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding actions and policies affecting municipal government, City departments and the community. Citizens who desire to serve on a City board or commission may apply by completing an application form or contacting the Mayor's office at City Hall, 903 W Main Street, (816) 228-0110. Interested parties may also call their City Councilmen directly. All meetings are open to the public.

More information about each of the City's boards and commissions can be found on the Board and Commission webpage.

Boards and Commissions Application

Show All Answers

1. Where is City Hall located?
2. How do I get a marriage license?
3. How do I get copies of birth/death certificates?
4. How do I become more involved with the City?
5. What do I need to register to vote in Jackson County?