Blue Springs, Mo. – Set to open in September 2015, the Fieldhouse will offer fitness and recreational opportunities for all. Amenities include: four, hard-surfaced courts, two walking tracks, a new artificial turf field and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
By becoming one of the first members of the Blue Springs Fieldhouse, individuals can enjoy all of these amenities and some exclusive, Charter member benefits including:
• One month FREE membership on any membership plan
• No set up fee, a $25 value
• A tour of the building during the renovation process
• Early use of facility and equipment prior to the Grand Opening
• An exclusive Charter member reception at the Fieldhouse
• A Blue Springs Fieldhouse T-shirt
• Four free day passes you can share with family and friends
Charter members will enjoy these benefits along with regular membership opportunities including unlimited access to the fitness center, on-demand spin, aerobics and dance classes and use of Open Gym and field turf times. Membership also includes discounts for instructor-led spin, aerobics and dance classes and a discounted rate for the child watch area plus select programming.
To sign up for Charter membership, please visit the Parks & Recreation counter located in City Hall at 903 W. Main Street. Charter member sign-up closes on July 1. For more details, call Parks & Recreation at (816) 228-0137.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BlueSpringsGov or become "fans" of the City's Facebook page by logging onto www.facebook.com and searching for the City of Blue Springs, Mo. Links to both sites can be found by visiting the City’s website at www.bluespringsgov.com.