Blue Springs, Mo. –The City of Blue Springs, Mo., is notifying motorist, businesses and residents that the Leprechaun Lane 5/10K will impact traffic on the following roads and entrances on Saturday, March 8 from 6-11 a.m.
• Main Street from 8th to 19th Streets
• 19th Street from Main to Smith Street
• Smith Street from 19th to 22nd Streets
• 22nd Street to Vesper Street
• Vesper Street from 19th Street to 15th Street
• 15th Street from Vesper to Mock Avenue
• Mock Avenue from 15th Street to Range Street
• Range Street from Mock Avenue to R.D. Mize Road
• R.D. Mize Road from Range Street to 10th Street
• 10th Street from R.D. Mize Road to Main Street
Please observe caution and obey all temporary detours and barricades.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BlueSpringsGov or become "fans" of the City's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bluespringsgov. Links to both sites can be found by visiting the City’s Web site at www.bluespringsgov.com.