The Blue Springs Parks and Recreation Department is proud to announce the inaugural season of our Spring/Summer Youth Softball League! Both recreational and competitive leagues are offered. See additional details below!
Recreational League information:
- Divisions offered: Coach Pitch, 10U, 12U, 14U
- 8-game season: 8 consecutive weeks of single-headers
- Registration fee includes: practices, visor, jersey, and trophy
- Program fee (individual registration):
- Coach Pitch (8 years old and under): $85/player
- 10U, 12U, 14U: $95/player
- Encouraging equal playing time and introduction to the sport. These leagues are great for players still developing basic skills of the sport!
Competitive League information:
- Divisions offered: 10U, 12U, 14U, High School
- 10-game season: 5 consecutive weeks of double-headers
- Registration fee includes practices
- Program fee (team registration): $1000/team
- These leagues aim to target teams wanting to push themselves with more advanced skill levels.
Important Dates for Both Recreational and Competitive Leagues:
- Registration Deadline EXTENDED: March 17, 2023
- Practices begin the week of April 3, 2023
- Games begin the week of May 1, 2023
For more information or additional questions:
VOLUNTEER COACH INFORMATION:
*all coaches must fill out both